FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Issues, bugs and glitches on ba.com website [Please keep thread clutter-free!]
Old Feb 5, 2019, 1:50 pm
peter h

Programs: BAEC | qantas | IHG | Hilton Honors | Priority Pass | Nandos
Originally Posted by florens
BA.com has driven me crazy recently. I am completely unable to view any details in manage my booking as the site keeps jumping to the top instead of expanding flight or car rental information. It is also very annoying to not be able to click on a booking to access MMB as it always prompts for the PNR nonetheless.
I've had this jumping to the top thing on the web site for ages - especially when I've tried to delete recent searches, which never worked! Recently, future trips have sporadically come up as unavailable etc.

So, last night was a nightmare to book a flight - first it was (something like) 'we weren't able to complete your booking' after getting all the way through to the payment stage. Then I tried from the start again, but the process froze after the passenger details page. Eventually I did succeed. But grrrr! The only mitigating factor was that a small 'best price guarantee' claim I put in for the booking was approved overnight!

And this evening, the 'delete recent search' functionality works perfectly!?