FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: NEWBIE LOUNGE 2019: Ask "Newbie" AA Questions Here (flame free)
Old Feb 4, 2019, 6:06 pm
JJeffrey
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP 2MM, SK EBS
Originally Posted by Smrtmom1
I have the AA Citi Executive World Elite MasterCard, which does grant me Admirals Club access membership. I used to be OW Sapphire, but didn't fly enough last 2 years to maintain, so now I'm back to "member" status. Hopefully this year, with multiple trips to England planned, that will change.

And I want to make sure that I understand, I CAN go into the Admirals Club after security, and they have showers. And unless we upgrade to Business or First (which we may still do...haven't purchased tickets yet), then we can NOT use the arrivals lounge. Is that correct?

I'm sorry to have so many questions, as I said, the whole international lounge access issues are new to me. Thank you again.

I know I also have complimentary membership to Priority Pass locations with my Hilton card, and have found one in our terminal at LHR. But I wasn't sure which lounges I had access to on the AA side.
Thank you again!
When you arrive at LHR you will not have any lounge access, unless you upgrade to business class, at which point you could access the Arrivals Lounge. The Admirals Club is airside in the departures hall at LHR T3, and you need a valid onward boarding pass to access this area. So you can access the Admirals Club anytime you are departing LHR T3, just not arriving.