FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - United Polaris - New Business Class seats & inflight service {Archive}
Old Feb 4, 2019, 4:51 am
tcdtcd

Programs: UA LT 1K 3MM (former 12 yr GS), Bonvoy Amb/LT Plat
Originally Posted by bocastephen
Indeed - my SO flew SFO TPE a couple days ago and no PJs boarded, they blamed it on ORD

The aircraft spent more than enough time in SFO, like overnight, to get the PJs boarded - and the FA also refused to bring them a mattress pad until they were inflight, so I had to coach the SO to go find another FA to get their pad delivered before they were all given out.

I suspect the PJs were boarded, but the FA was too lazy to go find them.

I'm on UA7 tomorrow to NRT, let's see if 1) they properly board all Polaris product features, 2) they try and give my reserved Japanese meal to a screeching GS who didn't order in advance, and 3) if they bring my tomato soup and grilled cheese or claim it wasn't boarded because they are too lazy to go prepare it.

The one predictable thing about flying UA is the unpredictability of the experience....and that's not meant as a compliment.
Same story on 895 (ORD-HKG). HKG-based crew (very good btw) said “ORD out of stock on PJs.” Puzzled, I asked for how long - they didn’t know.

Last edited by tcdtcd; Feb 4, 2019 at 4:52 am Reason: Typo