FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt Centric (The Grand) Minneapolis REVIEW MASTER THREAD
Old Feb 3, 2019, 8:21 am
AlwaysSunnyInORD

Programs: AA EXP, Hyatt Diamond, Marriott Gold, Hilton Gold, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by joey965
I am scheduled to stay there in three weeks. I had no problem using my free night and a suite upgrade. Their Globalist suite looks really large. Because My daughter's family lives in Minneapolis, we go up almost once a month. I really like the Hyatt Regency as they all know us, put us in a suite every time and treat us so well. The downside to that hotel is that during the winter (which is really long and really cold) is that it isn't connected to the skyway. This previous called Kimpton hotel is, so we are going to give it a try. I will post a review when I get back.
This isn't exactly on topic but as an FYI, the Hyatt Regency is connected to the skyway. Admittedly, it's not a very direct route into the core of downtown but it works fine in the winter to help keep you warm. See the southern portion of the skyway map for the route to the HR Minneapolis. SkywayMyWay - Minneapolis Skyway Map - It routes you through the convention center.