FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New to Manufactured Spending? Start here (2019-2024)
Old Feb 2, 2019, 5:09 pm
jrivers010

Hello. some clarification questions. I was wondering if i may get some help

Hello. Sorry if this doesnt get posted correctly. I am trying to post on the "new to manufactured spending? Start here (2019" thread.

I am new to MS. I have lurked around here and on reddit to learn. But I had a couple clarification questions regarding MS (specifically using the CF)

1. Generally, what is the order that I should be doing? is it VGC to serve card to MO to bank transfer. Or should I be doing serve card to VGC to MO to bank transfer? regardless, since I am trying to take advantage of the quarterly 5% cashback from CF, i should be doing the first purchase on any of the given route at a drugstore correct?

2. for a serve card, even if i get a physical one at a drugstore or WM, do i still need to register it online in order to load it? can I not buy a serve card at the store and load it with my chase freedom card to get the MS started?

3. Is it ok to keep using the same 1 green serve card after liquidizing it? and how do you avoid the 6.75 monthly fee on the green serve card?

thank you

Last edited by jrivers010; Feb 2, 2019 at 6:46 pm Reason: Forgot additional question.