FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2019 - 2022)
Old Feb 2, 2019, 10:25 am
barrytuneup

Originally Posted by tuphat
@GeneralKrull re: surveys --

I don't use WMs now as much as I once did, but I did periodically (not every visit) complete the surveys positively for friendly CSRs. Nothing elaborate, just mentioned their first name and something generic like "positive attitude" or "knowledgeable & efficient." At the stores I frequented, I know that this was well-received by the CSRs,

Regarding negative feedback, everyone's going to have have their own opinions. Personally, if a store "works" even at some level of difficulty/inconvenience, I wouldn't rock the boat. But if a store isn't working at all, because of some locally made-up rules, limits, etc., I would personally consider writing a letter to WM ceo/exec customer service. I would keep it extremely simple, i.e., store ignoring company policy by not allowing purchase of MO with PIN-enabled debit card. I would also ask for a response. Unlikely to change anything, but would give me the satisfaction of having at least called out local store management for allowing CSRs to make up their own rules, bad attitude, etc.
I would never bring this up with execs/ceo for obvious reasons. Just dont rock the boat please!!!