FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA100 departing soon (Friday 1 February at 11.30 to be precise)
Old Feb 2, 2019, 3:08 am
TPRun

Programs: BAEC Gold, Nandos
Originally Posted by FEMW
They replied to my tweet and have said they ‘want to ensure that everyone can enjoy it so a subtitled version will be appearing on BA.com soon’

How soon is anyone’s guess!!
Subtitles should be on all content led advertising these days, not only are they missing out on a specific demographic but also all those people who don’t currently have their headphones on them etc - they’ll swipe straight past it!

Originally Posted by rockflyertalk
A nice advert. I believe togetherness is what we all need right now considering national and international circumstances and that comes across nicely.

I'll say thanks back to BA for keep me and my family safe in the sky. ^
I agree togetherness is what is needed but I disagree that this advert does it well. It already secludes rich people and those who can only travel in the back. I don’t see the international aspect at all, and with the up-in-the-air politics going on right now I’m not sure we can claim how great being British is right now.

Also, I’ll say thanks to any airline that keeps me safe - that’s not just a BA thing!