FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Canadian SPG American Express
View Single Post
Old Feb 1, 2019, 10:10 pm
prmetime

Originally Posted by yeunganson
I must be fearless in giving my own opinions - North American taught me that. If I am afraid of being ridiculed and not speak my mind, I would have failed the awesome education I gained here. That doesn't mean all my ideas are great ones and when AMEX management talks to me, I don't represent flyertalk, I represent myself and be more objective on the issue. I indicated a design problem that seems the Cobalt AMEX would outshine the Bonvoy AMEX and I want some enhancements so the Canadian Bonvoy card can be better. Through the course of conversation and idea bouncing, the Colbat inability to transfer to Aeroplan came to topic and I showed them it is done indirectly. We touched on a variety of topics as well.

If you got better ideas, you can also provide feedback to AMEX too. Change don't come by when people keep quiet, you need to exercise your free speech and provide feedback in hopes for better tomorrow.
Free speech is absolutely fine, but the question we have for you here is why would you suggest changes to the Cobalt card? The Bonvoy card has a lot of advantages that the Cobalt card has not such as the free anniversary night each year, the 15 nights and Silver status. Don't suggest decreasing the value of one card in hopes of making your preferred card more attractive. That's all that's being suggested to you.