FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ARCHIVE: Combined 2019 AA Domestic Meal, Meals, menu / photos / etc. (master thread)
Old Feb 1, 2019, 1:36 pm
FlightNurse
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Lifetime PLT, Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, Hilton Gold
Originally Posted by chicagoflyer1976
I did diabetic out of vegas, was basically the same chicken served for the other meals, minus the sauce. And roasted potatoes instead of the twice baked potato.
Did diabetic out of Miami - was a beef fillet with couscous and broccoli, same sides as the other trays (along with the pre-packaged roll) which was much better than the bread served from the bread basked (stale).

None of the diabetic meals have been great - makes me want to exercise more so one day I won't really need a diabetic diet.
Last year many members posted photos that the Diabetic meal they got had two of the same proteins, IF it was a hot chicken dish, there was a sliced cold chicken on a separate plate. Lately it seems that AA has changed their Diabetic meals a little, which I would assume would be better then the normal meal. However, it all depends on what station you are getting your meal from too. Here in PHX the special meals seems to be rather better then other stations.