FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA 100 - 100 seats for £100 each-way [promotion period 21-24 January 2019]
Old Feb 1, 2019, 11:04 am
corporate-wage-slave
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by kevbar
For LHR-PHL I've been offered a POUG for WT > WTP for £263. If I take that does it affect UuA for the return leg?

I am hoping to UuA to CW for PHL-LHR but not bothered about outbound.
Welcome to Flyertalk and welcome to the BA forum kevbar, congratulations on getting one of these special priced tickets.

If you POUG to WTP on the outbound only then yes you can still UuA on the inbound but only by one cabin (so WTP again). If you POUG to WTP in theory that should stop you from UuA any further but IT mistakes have been known. You would still be able to AUP under either scenario, and that can be by 2 cabins. Personally I would take that POUG (you may end up further forward anyway) along with any that are offered on the return, but it certainly won't be guaranteed that you will get CW for the overnight service. I hope this veritable abbreviation spaghetti soup means something to you!