FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Buying Money Orders at Walmart (2019 - 2022)
Old Jan 31, 2019, 7:27 pm
GeneralKrull

Originally Posted by Mamibear
MSers who have no other recycling facility will be greatly affected since they need WM more than WM needs/want their business.
I remember reading a comment in another thread where a MSer mentioned giving a good survey result for the WM MC at locations that will sell MOs using VGCs. I'm intrigued by this tactic.
What if we give bad survey results to places that don't sell us MOs? Buy some cheap crap and give a bad review for the MC (which you can actually do, even if you don't make a purchase there). Meanwhile, give glowing reviews for the stores that sell MOs. Some sort of regional manager will notice they're getting dismal reviews, but the neighboring region gets glowing reviews.
The MG peeps will raise a stink about MOs from VGCs, but would they walk away from WM for selling MOs? I doubt they would want to leave that money on the table, considering that a significant amount of Walmart's customers don't use banks.