FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Park Hyatt Paris-Vendôme REVIEW - MASTER THREAD (Aug 2011 onward)
Old Jan 30, 2019, 7:44 pm
beachfan

Programs: AA Lifetime Plat; Bonvoy Titanium Lifetime Elite;Hyatt Globalist; HHonors Diamond; United Silver
I can say the opposite, as I was first there in their opening month and then not back until this month. The first time, heating didn't work, on constantly, tiniest room, etc. Breakfast was amazing at that time, but not enough to bring me back in all these years.

Had a great 6 night stay to start the year there for my return. Used a TSU plus paid upgrade. Was first shown to the attic suites with the slanted roofs, and I asked about a lower floor with normal ceilings and got a lovely prestige suite. (To be honest, if the slanted roof didn't bother you, it was an amazing suite, larger than the prestige even though it was a category down).

The rest of the stay was amazing. A lovely, thoughtful, welcome gift, fabulous breakfast every day (usually in the suite, we went to the buffet once and pretty much anything on the buffet would fit in the room service globalist breakfast without extra charge, so did that for the rest of the time. Enjoyed Pur very much. I was a Hotel du Louvre refugee, and they treated me top notch.

It's too bad this treatment doesn't seem consistent to FTers.