FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Seasons on Lanai
View Single Post
Old Jan 30, 2019, 6:59 am
KristenNix

Programs: Four Seasons PP, RW Elite, Dorchester Diamond, Virtuoso, PenClub, Privé, Oetker Pearl, etc.
Four Seasons Lanai is incredibly special. The massive ($450m) renovation by Larry Ellison spared no expense and it shows. The resort sits just above Hulopoe Beach which typically ranks among the best beaches in all of Hawaii. The snorkeling directly off the beach is fantastic and occasionally the spinner dolphins show up in the bay to rest. During our last visit there were never more than a few Four Seasons guests on the beach. It was uncrowded and beautiful. The two pools are great and have amazing views, and we never had trouble finding seats at prime times during the day. We love to combine Four Seasons Maui with Four Seasons Lanai and will be doing it again this summer. The ferry ride between the islands is 9 miles and super easy. Additionally, if you fly into or out of HNL, you get to experience the private Four Seasons Lounge at the airport. FS Lanai is one of my favorite resorts in all of Hawaii and I highly recommend it.

Here are a couple photos I took of the resort and our beach chairs during our last visit:
Attached Images