FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New RA qualifying criteria based on IC Revenue
Old Jan 29, 2019, 4:47 pm
Tim O'Brien

Programs: IHG, RC, HH, AA, QF, UA, Aeroplan
Originally Posted by hclee01
Based on clarification from Corporate Office, Inner Circle is offered to US based RA and to a small population of UK based RA. Looks like for my upcoming Taipei trip, I have to decide if I want to go with Kimpton hotel if they can't offer late check-out as I have a evening flight.

"Kimpton Inner Circle is reserved for the most loyal to the Kimpton brand and is the invitational programme that existed prior to Kimpton Karma merging with IHG Rewards Club in 2018. Throughout 2019 we continue to introduce the Kimpton experience to some loyal Royal Ambassadors in North America where 98% of the Kimpton Hotel & Restaurants are located plus small number in the UK, enabling trial as we take the brand global. As the brand expands so will the invitational base from Kimpton Inner Circle, however we do need to ensure new Kimpton hotels embrace IHG Rewards Club and deliver on the loyalty experience before inviting members to become part of Inner Circle."
have you tried emailing, and explaining you wld give Kimpton business with status? i can't see why they wouldn't make exceptions, unless their hands are tied with owners over numbers?