FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Trick it / negotiate it / special savings lounge thread
Old Jan 29, 2019, 7:58 am
dimitriyremerov

Originally Posted by maxvor
That one was quite easy to dump with some usual candidates. Unless of course you wanted to match the exact price specified by jorun. Quite an effort to squeeze these extra 20 EUR if you don't kniw what you are looking for. Next time similar thing comes around, drop me a PM, i'll try to give you a hint if you still struggle
I could only find strikes which reduce YQ by ~20 EUR (500 to 480). I've tried all continents, all known to me candidates, in all possible combinations and strike ways/positions known to me
Then at some point I realized that some of the dumping can't be seen on ITA and I don't even know if that was one of those and maybe all 5 hours were for nothing. So then I asked the question (which I don't really think is too much), simply whether I can see it on ITA, but no one answered (nor in forum nor PM; I only got lurkers in PM asking me what the fare was), so I just figured that the only way here to find stuff is 100% yourself. This experience is also consistent with my previous questions in this forum.
So I'm very surprised you offered me your help, appreciate it and will keep in mind!

Last edited by dimitriyremerov; Jan 29, 2019 at 8:27 am