FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - UA and CA saver award on ANA
View Single Post
Old Jan 27, 2019, 10:16 am
Stgermainparis

Programs: Hyatt Globalist, MLife Gold, Marriott Gold, HHonors Gold, Caesars Diamond, Amex Plat
Originally Posted by TennisNoob
You need to call in to book it. It's happened to me before. I logged in with my UA account (plat) and another house members account (no status) to confirm. I also called UA to confirm those seats were available.

If you call NH, make sure you call the US side during regular hours. If you call the overseas office, it could take 3 hours like it took me in the past. Had it not been urgent I would have just waited till the morning to call in.

Originally Posted by Yoshi212
You won't be able to book EI, even as a UA codeshare, on ANA as they are not a partner. Best is to build 1-ways awards verifying each segment in incognito browsers and then call NH and feed the reps the routing you want by flight numbers but have them verify the route as you build. The staff was very good to me when I did my Asia award. They even had some recommendations that I did not see during my searches.
Thanks, could UA confirm partner segments as available? Like CA? My problem seems to be that UA and CA are both showing 5+ seats available on CA flights but ANA will only go to 4.