FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Bar party in the cabin :-(
View Single Post
Old Jan 25, 2019, 4:46 pm
teledude

Programs: GGL/CCR
Originally Posted by GlasgowCyclops
Bit of a rant here.

I was on the quietest LHR-PVG flight ever. About 30 in the whole of economy, about 12 in WT+ (including me in the bulkhead). Two others in WT+ seats JK and then their pal joins them and all three are having a bar corner jolly and piss up at the exit and wake everyone up. I go to CC and say can I come in economy for a lie down, the guys at the exit are making a racket. ANS: No, I only assume because they had a nice cabin all laid out that they didn't want disturbed

Okay, I go back and said to the noisy blokes, excuse me, Ignored. Excuse me, You are making so much noise I'll go "there" for a sleep (quit happy to have a different seat on my own anyway). Got a look of ... from them.

I've seen this quite a lot from UK people (I'm from the UK) at the exit row having a party on flights to Asia being really noisy in cabins on an overnight with a I'm alright Jack attitude and cabin crew do nowt.

I mentioned to the cabin crew again and they said. Yes, sorry about that, they are a bit noisy. BUT nothing done about it.

I know the price of the flight was irrelevant but it was £1700 (bought at last minute) for a noisy WT+. I expect better flights for that.

Ahhhh, that's better, got it off my chest. :-)
Did you enjoy the drinks onboard too?