FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Delta Forum Lounge Thread — Everybody is Still Welcome! 2018-2021
Old Jan 25, 2019, 3:05 pm
ATOBTTR
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Back in Reds Country (DAY/CVG). Previously: SEA & SAT.
Programs: DL PM 1MM, AA PLAT, UA Silver, Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by zitsky
I would like to publicly apologize for the many threads I recently created here in the Delta forum. (Eight I think.) I tried to find existing threads but I obviously didn't do a good enough job. I am both curious and excited, and I apologize if I got too carried away asking questions.
Do NOT apologize as there’s no need to. First and foremost, that’s what this forum is for (not just this thread, but the whole FlyerTalk forum). I realize a certain poster who has their own reputation for being a bit of jerk around here gave you grief (I came across that thread) but posters like that forget that there was a time they didn’t know as much as they do now. On top of that, the FT search function sucks. It’s actually often easier to find an FT thread via Google search than FT’s own search function, though if using Google to answer a generic question obviously using Google may lead to several other sites and results so that doesn’t always work. Also, any time you ask a question and post a thread, it allows other members to see the question - a question they may have had themselves or even something they didn’t even think or know to ask but now have gained the knowledge through the answer to your question.