FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Overnight stop in HKG on way to/from Thailand
Old Jan 25, 2019, 10:25 am
bswiz

Programs: AA EXP, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Thanks everyone for the ideas. Think I'll stick with the Regal on the return and try to fit in something in the morning before we leave as suggested.

Originally Posted by kaka
Mira Moon is closer to everything else and the Courtyard is right opposite to last busstop in town before the highway (Mira Moon is no more than 100m from a stop too). IF you want to take a taxi to catch the Airport Express trains, then dont stay at the Courtyard - the biggest benefit of the Courtyard IMHO is not needing to go thru local traffic before heading to the airport)
So the Mira Moon is in a better spot as far as sight-seeing for the one evening we'll be there? Looks like we could do the airport bus (A11 or 12 forget which now) to get to Mira Moon. I imagine there is a bus option for Courtyard as well.

I guess the main issue as someone who hasn't be to HK before is -- what are the top things we should be checking out on a one night stay, and then what hotel best fits that location(s).