FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How would YOU improve T5 - radical ideas to reboot BA’s “home”
Old Jan 24, 2019, 6:35 am
testycal

Programs: AB BA Waterloo Mama Mia
I transit T3 to T5 and vice versa many times a year. I would like to see quiet areas where I could stretch (available in Dallas in open areas off the main walkway areas towards gates) though I suspect people would use them to lie down and sleep much as I have seen take place in the Multi faith Prayer Rooms. Alternatively, a mini gym where I could work out in the lounges and...more kids friendly play places than currently exist as there are very few of them and they are minimalist at best. All things considered I am comfortable transiting Heathrow and the free bus system around the perimeter that takes to me to any number of local hotels is appreciated. More budget food options for the day I lose my status and recliner chairs that I have used in AMS and FRA would also be appreciated ... notwithstanding I have fallen asleep in the Relaxation Room at T3 too many times and almost missed connecting flights.