FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Laguna Beach, San Diego, Anaheim?
View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2019, 9:41 am
SanDiego1K
Community Director Emerita

San Diego

Do you like Asian food? If so, there must be 100 plus restaurants on Convoy and surrounds. We like Jasmine for dim sum. China Max is also good. And we love Tasty Noodle House for soup dumplings and more. If you like Chinese massage there are a plethora of places. We go to Happy Feet, where it costs $25 for a one hour fully clothed massage focused on feet and legs but also including a few minutes on the back. Yum.

If you are into superb dining, the area called Little Italy is hustling and bustling. Celeb chefs Richard Blais at Juniper and Ivy and Brian Malarkey at Herb and Wood are immediately adjacent to each other. Blais has his fast growing chicken empire Crack Shack's first outlet immediately adjacent to Juniper and Ivy.

San Diego Magazine has a excellent food critic, Troy Johnson. Check out the magazine for lots of solid information about area restaurants.

I don't know restaurants in the area where you are staying but there is no way I'd go out on Valentine's Day. I've made that mistake and hope to never make it again. Order from UberEats and have it delivered.