FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Delta Boarding Process Jan 2019
View Single Post
Old Jan 23, 2019, 9:40 am
bergamini

Programs: Delta DM, Bonvoy LT Titanium, Hertz PC
Originally Posted by BusTrav8yrs
I have experienced what MCOFlyer is talking about at MCO, It is that there are so many of them and the clog the boarding area, half of them don't even have a stroller but feel they are entitled to board with their Mickey Mouse hats on just because they has kids with them.
This I never understood. I traveled with my niece once when she was younger. I waited until the last possible moment to board the plane. I wanted her out and with her toys as long as possible before I put her in a confined space with strangers.

I remain fine with the new, or any, boarding process because if I'm up front I board first and if I'm in back, whether it's C+ or Y, I'm going to be one of the last people to board the plane by choice. But I do wish they would just simply have numbered the group so Main Cabin 1 doesn't think that really means 1. And I do wish they'd make a pre-announcement that basically says if you aren't pre-board or in first 1-2 groups, don't clog the boarding area. Such an easy stand alone announcement and it would make life easier for the GA's (and customers).