FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BR Flight Attendant Sexually Harassed by Gentleman with Disability
Old Jan 22, 2019, 7:18 pm
coolfish1103

Programs: AA, AS, CI, DL, UA
Originally Posted by smith80678
There is more info with this story: "Afterward, the flight attendant wrote in an Instagram post that she locked herself inside the bathroom, crying and vomiting, unable to wash away the stench of the man’s ..... Evidently in the long reach to wipe, she got feces on her blouse. In the post, she called on EVA Air to better protect its employees, hire more male flight attendants, and prevent similar physically-challenged passengers from boarding unattended in the future.
Sorry I think we should take words from each side carefully. There are conflict information and it seems like everyone is taking sides on the FA (who is the DP) on the press.

BR said the only time he flew that had an incident report was last May, previously nothing of note. Union claimed otherwise. I do wonder if the incidents did occur, but no one (CP) reported? Even the incident reported, he did not poo on the seat, rather he asked for another passenger's help. Is that also a lie or cover up?

The DP that's on the press is not the one who wiped, it's the CP who did it. I find her being extremely dramatic if she is not the one who performed the task, albeit I still don't know why they did it when they are not required to do so.

Also, she claimed that BR would not let her take time off (like what hayzel posted) when she called in on a weekend to request with no formal writings and/or doctor's note. How is the management going to approve or deny anything when you did not apply one with documentation? She did it after the press and BR approved it, but what she said is not all true.