FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BA first to New york
View Single Post
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:02 pm
ThatT1Feeling

Programs: BA GGL / GFL, Mucci Diamond!, HH Diamond, Radisson Premium, IHG Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by W213Sal
Don't mean to hijack the thread but I'm flying F on 30 March on the 115 and my 747 got swapped with a 777 I got a notification few weeks ago in MMB, is this just BA IT being BA IT or are these routes not always served by a 747 (mid or high J)

Also, my best experience in BA so far has been on a mixed crew (syd to sin) in J. Extremely polite and very proactive even though one passenger was giving out about not getting a "pre landing beverage" (I'm sorry what?)

Whereas the A380 from sin which is supposed to have a WW crew was a bit of a let down (glasses not collected, dinner plates not collected etc, I was burried in a CW window on the UD tho)

I want to give the WW crew another chance, so even if it's a 777 I'm guessing JFK is always WW?
JFK can be served by 777s as well as 747s. I much prefer the 747 (as noted above) in both F and J. AFAIK, JFK is always WW crew and I had a stellar crew in both directions in the last week or so.