FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BR Flight Attendant Sexually Harassed by Gentleman with Disability
Old Jan 22, 2019, 1:01 pm
BuBu4

Originally Posted by pon18n
Actually, now that I think more about it: Do you even need both hands to wipe your butts?

I find that butt-wiping, among many other activities, is not impaired at all by missing an arm. I'm going on a limb (pun originally not intended) as someone who has wiped his butt with a broken arm that his "excuse" is complete bs

If he had said it's due to his obesity then it might be possible, but for a broken arm? That's gotta be a lie, right?
ive been in the J class bathroom, its still small and cramped but a little bigger than Y imo. I can see why it might be hard for him to turn around to wipe himself. but the story the FA gave was pretty bad how it all happen. they tried to cover him up and he wouldnt allow that... it feels like he wanted to be exposed... its all wrong imo... to me, its not like its his first time flying with EVA, he should have hired a caretaker with him... it does make me wonder if this had happen before but was just supressed by the company... it wasnt until the FA finally went public with it and its now big news.

Feel bad for the FA, i hope she gets her long break.