FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Poll - how many countries have you visited?
Old Jan 22, 2019, 5:19 am
Short hair Francis

Programs: AC 75K, A3*G, AS MVPG, AA LT Gold 1MM, JL/JGC (OWS) , Marriott Titanium, Hertz 5*, Avis PC
Originally Posted by rankourabu
Congrats, my 100th was also at age 30. Now in my latter part of my 30s, it does become increasingly harder to add new ones. Some places I just have no desire to visit, and some I keep going back to.
Technically I did it at 29.5 LOL
I agree once 30 hits the dot, it means the marriages, babies and everything will trample over travels

And will get harder to add new countries since there are still your annual trips that are must-do.

Originally Posted by US Fly Guy
There is supposedly one flight a week from Cairo, but the visa part is a bit tricky. It's perfectly safe out there though, as I hear from locals I have asked.
Ya that was what I thought about Yemenia to Socotra too.
No one is fighting for a rock in the ocean LOL and Oddly enough HK is visa-free to Yemen (accordingly to IATA)
*Still don't want to end up on any watchlist

Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
[I saw the 'i've posted to this thread arrow' against this in travelbuzz, and looked for my post - above, from 2004.]

I feel like I've been to lot of places in the last 14 years, since posting 53, but I'm only up to 83 - although added Russia, and quite a lot of Africa ... map
Be Glad you got some of the big countries at least.
Those Pacific and Caribbean Islands barely show up on the map