FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] AZ: BCN - LAX £456 in J....
Old Jan 22, 2019, 4:12 am
CX828

Programs: CX MarcoPolo (SL), BA Executive Club (GO)
I never heard back from AZ despite them telling me that they would contact me within 48hrs. This feels like its going down the route of the previous AZ mistake fare. Unless they come forward to offer refund or move to Economy (why haven't they yet?) I think you may find they forcibly re-seat you in Economy at check-in.

Call the AZ call center - it is remarkable how much more info I found out on how they feel about the tickets internally. I was handled like I had been naughty, and he confirmed booking was frozen and in current state would not be eligible to fly if I turned up at check-in. Before making any plans around this fare such as hotels, I encourage you to get in contact with the airline.

In this case I do not believe silence means all is well. they haven't come out to publicly acknowledge the fare which isn't a good sign, at the same time all our bookings are frozen (Can't re-change seats or access much of manage my booking functions). That to me is a huge concern!