FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [PREM FARE GONE] AZ: BCN - LAX £456 in J....
Old Jan 21, 2019, 1:19 pm
bestvideos123

Thank you Kevin, e30st and especially Joesph for the helpful information you provided about LA. I did research on LA and it is indeed a big city and I have continuously read about the very poor traffic, but you are right there are tons of things to do and it really depends on what I want to do and as I mentioned It will be my first time in LA and as I will be there for 3 nights. I've heard a lot of things about this place from bad to good ( like every other place). My current to-do lists are strolling through Hollywood Walk of Fame, See the big Hollywood sign which I have seen on almost every movie made in LA, check out Santa Monica, Venice Beach, Downtown LA etc... I have also come to find out that there are places to avoid in LA such as South Central and Skid Row which means i will be a little bit picky when i choosing hotels. Though Hotels are generally more expensive in LA compared to other places i have been to.