FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Iceland, Spain & Morocco via IcelandAir Business Class & British Airways First Class
Old Jan 18, 2019, 6:43 pm
worldtraveller73

Location: YVR - Vancouver, with most winter weekends in Whistler.
Programs: Aeroplan 35K, Alaska MVP, Marriott Titanium / Lifetime Platinum, Hertz President's Circle
Originally Posted by nequine
Your drive to the camp looked very spectacular!
It was a gorgeous drive nequine; especially looking back at the photographs.

Originally Posted by Bretteee
You went to Dahab? I hear it's beautiful. I am from Egypt originally and am too scared to go back. Would love to visit the Sinai etc. So much to see and all I know is Cairo and Alexandria. Pity. And now you saw Kenya I am sure. You did a great trip report recently.
Dahab holds a close place in my heart Bretteee; I popped the question to MrsWT73 while on the beach at the Le Meridien Dahab. We've been itching to go back but it doesn't look like its in the near future. It's a pity because it's a nice spot.

Originally Posted by gates_2
Lovely Report- Enjoyed it!

Surprised to see the Rivetto Barbera on the Iceland air wine list- A nice Serralunga producer!

I hope you enjoyed the wheel at the Big Lebowski bar in Reykjavik - I was there for a bachelor party earlier in 2018 and we had the unfortunate luck to hit the "10 beer" slot multiple times .I must admit I lack an affinity for Icelandic beer.
I am smart enough these days to stay away from the wheel gates_2; they can be nasty...