FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Say Hello to Marriott Bonvoy, launches Feb 13, 2019
Old Jan 18, 2019, 1:02 pm
FlyinHawaiian320

Originally Posted by JBord
What's "discernable" to you? You can view side by side benefit charts on the website. As a PPE, the only thing I've noticed as different since they introduced it, is that they still thank me for being Platinum at check-in. Which is perfectly fine with me as long as I get the benefits to which I'm entitled -- and I have.

You're right that there aren't huge benefit differences that are visible. A PPE should get more room upgrades, but how would you know unless you travel with a Platinum person everywhere you go? Personally, I'm not sure why there need to be huge differences...and the way that usually happens is a company devalues the lower tier rather than adds value to the upper tier, and I wouldn't want any tier to lose benefits.

Platinum = LT Platinum. Platinum Premier = LT Titanium.

Not saying this applies to you, but a number of people seem to be confused about Platinum. That status still exists, as does the corresponding LT status. There are no NEW changes to this 50-74 night status. All the changes are the 75 night and above statuses.
Thanks. Unfortunately it does apply to me . Has it been confirmed if Lifetime Titanium is an attainable status? Stay 'x' more nights and 'x' more yrs to get to it.