FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Phrases clerks have called you when trying to buy MO with GC
Old Jan 18, 2019, 11:18 am
mySimon411

Programs: none
cvs

Originally Posted by ParkALot
I had one CVS shift manager tell me that the Secret Service had come around asking about me and my purchases. I felt like he was trying to dissuade me from purchasing VGCs. I handed him my business card and said "Next time the Secret Service comes by give them this and tell them to give me a call, I'd love to talk to them". He just stared at me with his mouth open, shocked I wasn't afraid of the "secret service".
one time when Dosh was alive, i went CVS to get 2 VGC, older cashier said can only sell me one, then a Mexican customer behind joined her and told me to buy just one(said its against law to buy more), i calmly paid one, then wait for her free and asked her manager, manager came and told her i can buy 2k per day, then he said same thing to me: if you buy too much, FBI or secret service will come to you. I said ok and bought 2 more and left, i went the store every other day for VGC until Dosh died. but i do not miss Dosh much. Due to that incident, every employee treated me super nice ever since and the manager always welcomes me to the store even i do not go much unless chase or citi 5% promotion.