FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [IN FLIGHT] Shaves on a Plane; the Hall of Shame for passengers behaving badly on AC
Old Jan 18, 2019, 7:14 am
Low Roller

Programs: Air Canada P25K, Hilton Honors Gold, Marriott Gold, MGM Gold
Originally Posted by 24left
Either way, this stuff is becoming a form if live IFE for me on some flights.
I agree that this can be the most entertaining part of a flight. I'm usually traveling in Y (unfortunately) but have zone 2 boarding thanks to my TD Visa. So, I get to settle in early and watch the fun as people try to shove their clearly oversized bags into the overhead bins.

There are those who give up but leave the bag partially sticking out of the bin in the hopes that an FA will somehow be able to bend the laws of physics. And then there are the people who take up a whole bin with a coat carefully laid out length wise and act annoyed and surprised by other people's reactions to this. The best fun was the time the FA made an announcement for a particular Y pax to come up to J to claim the bag they left there or it would be checked. And then there is the fun on landing as people try to swim against the current to get their bags out of bins behind them rather than waiting until the aisle clears.