FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - BOS Operations to Move (Again) to Terminal B Gates 35A-36 (10/16/2019)
Old Jan 16, 2019, 12:37 pm
manico

Programs: AA Gold, DL Silver, Starwood Gold, Marriott Silver, HH Gold, Hyatt Platinum
Originally Posted by 1K-SFO
Reupping this for 2019...

Same sad BOS gates, same uncertain PreCheck, same insufficient bathroom situation?
Having done a few BOS mileage runs last year, it appears to me that they only operate the Pre-Check line in the late afternoon/evening when all 3 AS flights to the West Coast are scheduled to leave. The food in the bar in the "secure" area seems to be coming from Jerry Remy's as I've seen the same guy in the restaurant running food over to the bar area. As for Jerry Remy's, you don't need to show a boarding pass (at least they haven't asked me yet) to dine there----but I would suggest allocating 1-2 hours as the service is extremely NON-attentive there and I've witnessed several people leave after sitting around for 10-15 minujtes waiting for a server. The food isn't that great but if you want to kill time and use your PP benefit (assuming you have that), they do serve alcohol. Another option if you don't mind going through security lines twice and have time is to use the lounge or visit the main C terminal area (primarily Jet Blue). There's more there but just make sure to allocate extra time to go back through security for the AS gates.