FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Pictures: New World Traveller Plus catering - launches 1 Feb 2019
Old Jan 16, 2019, 9:26 am
Mikey Mike Mike

Programs: BA Exec Club - Demoted to Bronze and re-promoted to Silver alongside AC Elite 50K (gold) in 2022
about time

does it mean that wines are improved as well?

Travelling from YYZ to LHR in March in PE and hope to notice the difference. The real test of whether BA have listened or not will be whether breakfast into LHR has been sorted! Its good they are re-using the crockery from Club World - that makes sense for sure.
Does anyone know when the promised "bedding" arrives (presumably out of storage from it's CW days?)

The one thing I'd love BA to fix in PE (and it's only a small thing) is to serve prosecco TO London (and not just FROM London). I've had every excuse in the book when I ask every time in Toronto (to make the point) from - "it's hard to chill at the outstations" - Reply - "but you manage it in Club and First", to "it's to do with customs regulations" -reply "but you manage it in Club and First."

OK - I know it's cheap prosecco, they load two bottles, it's warm and it's half a glass- BUT it irks and it's penny pinching.

All of the above said, it's a genuine improvement and the fact that BA is on the up in terms of the quality of the on board experience - I give huge credit to them for listening. I understand PE is a profitable cabin and I know many biz folks who now travel PE - esp on the day flights to Toronto where it's a pleasant way to spend 7 hours. (assuming you get a decent screen!)