FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SkyTeam Elite+ - AF no longer opening up seat maps?
Old Jan 16, 2019, 8:58 am
carnarvon

Programs: FB Plat for Life, UAMP, BAEC, Accor ALL Platinum, Marriott silver, Hilton, Meliá silver.
2 PAX / one non status / seat plus for free

Just flew CDG/PRG/CDG with a dirt cheap OK ticket AF metal. 2 PAX / one PNR. OLCI on AF website.

CDG/PRG. Full A321.

Had been assigned 2 exit row seats 10 B & C. I do not like the middle seat. I could change to 25 C&D, but thought it was too far to the back. There were plenty of available seats at the back, but the front of the cabin was showing very few available seats and no 2 aisle. A call to the Plat line solved the problem. I got 16 C&D.

PRG/CDG. Full A320

Had been assigned 2 exit row seats 11 E & F. This is the first exit row of 2 (seats don't recline / middle seat is bad). 2nd exit row 12 was free. I could move to 12 C & D but the system was asking for 18 € for the no status pax. A call to Plat line solved the problem. She managed to assign him 12 D at no extra cost.

P.S. unrelated, but worth mentioning. As I got to my seat, I noticed a red pillow with a hand written note and a bottle of water. The note had been written by the chief purser and was wishing me a good flight and a nice day.