FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How To Retrieve Lost Item at IST Turkish Airlines Domestic Terminal After Leaving Tur
Old Jan 15, 2019, 4:58 pm
rozy

Programs: TK*G EP
Originally Posted by ZP1
Hi,
We left our red small size American Tourister carry-on bag in the overhead compartment of our Karachi-Istanbul flight and did not succeed in obtaining it during our 4 hour layover at Istanbul Attaturk Airport before our connecting flight to London Heathrow. The lost and found office has confirmed that our bag is there but will not send it to us here in London. Is there anyone that can help us get our bag back? It primarily has clothes and a bag weighing scale. I can provide more details as required. Thanks in advance!
@rozy
Sorry to hear that you left your carry-on on board. I can try to help you.

I am leaving for Singapur on this Friday, on Jan 18th. I can have the bag that day but I have no time to send it to you before my flight. And I have no time to go to the airport before friday. So this doesnt work for me.

But if you can waiit, I can have the bag on my arrival day which is on Jan 30th from the airport and we will find a way to ship it to you later on.

Let me know if this works for you and please send me an email with the details.