FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [IN FLIGHT] Shaves on a Plane; the Hall of Shame for passengers behaving badly on AC
Old Jan 15, 2019, 2:27 pm
lallied

Originally Posted by skybluesea
While I am far too busy to continue posting here, must call-out passenger today on AC 302 YVR-YUL seated in 5k on fully loaded A330 who berated the flight attendant for a missed meal assignment. Everyone could hear him go and on - FA tried to appease but no luck. eventually she left crying and then a number of us called him out as abusive behavior by this passenger for everyone to hear.

For the self-proclaimed 2MM, if your reading this be ashamed for your conduct - minor stuff gets missed, FA apologized - get over it 🔇

It happens quite often in my experience that MMs get missed for meal choices because they delegate to one of the flight attendants and tell them to go ask the super elites. So they only pick out the passengers with SE100k next to their names. And think SEMM is different. Or so am told.

It happens to me all the time actually but luckily I usually want the least favoured meal and if I do mention it they always say they would have fixed it anyway by going back and telling someone else their choice wasn’t actually available.

Unless you mean a special meal.

I’m surprised there were no consequences if this really resulted in staff in tears.