FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barclaycard Aviator Red no EQD, Silver $3k EQD Only as of 2019
Old Jan 15, 2019, 2:29 am
rumboj

Originally Posted by checkerboard
Mini-update: I've been in touch with Barclay's about this question. For the Aviator Red card, there was at first some confusion about whether I'd even be able to earn EQD in 2019, but in the end, yes, I'm grandfathered in, so have one last year to avail of the benefit. As for the question of whether or not I'd be able to earn EQD from both the Business Card AND the Aviator Red card, the thought it should be possible, but wasn't sure, and wasn't able to find out for me, because, they said, the Business and the Personal credit divisions are totally distinct. I tried contacting the Business Card division to ask for clarity, but was informed that they also had no clue, and when they tried to transfer me to someone who might know (the Application Department), the call dropped. Grrrr.

I have no idea what to make of this.

Does anyone here have any idea what's what?
Maybe it is time for someone to reach out to the Office of the President. I have found them to be quite useful (and thorough) when investigating matters and they cover both the Personal and Business divisions.

[email protected]