FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Newbie Zone: ask your questions here
View Single Post
Old Jan 14, 2019, 12:17 pm
Happy
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ISTFlyer
If you have the e-ticket number, enter the etix number to the same place you enter your PNR. If it doesn't work try to open your reservation on checkmytrip; probably you would find the TK reservation code there.
Thanks for the suggestion.

At first TK site did not recognize the ticket number either. However several hours after Air Canada issued the tickets TK site was updated. Then after it "dismissed" the PNR, it then had a couple refleshing of screen and finally gave me the screen with the box changed to Ticket Number - then it recognized the eticket number and pulled up the reservation which shows the TK segments are intact.
It took me a while to figure out how to change the seats which AC system had done the pre-assignment. Eventually it worked.

I was also able to use Saudia site with ticket number to pull up the whole itinerary. Several years ago I used Saudia site a lot on United issued tickets to make sure changes were done properly during their transition to CO system. Then Saudia site stopped working. I am so glad now it is working again. It really is a godsend for passengers who need to make sure partner airlines segments are booked correctly.