FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - XiamenAir transfer options in Xiamen Aiport
Old Jan 13, 2019, 10:59 am
endet

Originally Posted by siw
My April trip which has the 10hr 30min transit in Xiamen (MF382 HKG12:20 - 13:40XMN and MF811 XMN00:10+1 - 06:10AMS) misses breakfast time. I'll have to find somewhere (maybe the MF hotel itself) for an early dinner before a ~9:30pm taxi back to the XMN T3.

I'll do my best to remember (noted on my smartphone) and ask your question at the hotel reception. Shame these cannot be pre-arranged before the flights (I could with my long KE in ICN and CI in TPE stopovers).
Thanks. And don't be at the airport too early. You need to check-in again to get your boarding pass but its really empty. The lounge is small and not really much offering there.
Pro-tip: don't buy duty free. Its is expensive as f***. Best buy in AMS or HKG and then put in your suitcase in XMN.
For everyone reading: you cannot take liquids on your transfer as you are technically not transferring. I tried it and they wanted to take off my booze i brought in from AMS on a straight "transfer". One person guarded me check-in where I had it packed for 90 RMB into a parcel which was then checked in as hold luggage.