FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - MO Bangkok
Thread: MO Bangkok
View Single Post
Old Jan 13, 2019, 12:38 am
FlyerEC

Programs: TPPS, UA, EK ...; Marriott BONVOY , HH, GP, GC..
Originally Posted by Larkin

I fully agree with all of These comments! We just missed each other at the hotel. In fact we were also in a State Room in the River wing on a different floor. I love these rooms and this hotel. So sorry we misconnected but I aggree after many stays here and having tried other hotels in BKK in the last years ( Pen, Siam, Ex Four Seasons) this is my absolute favorite for location, views, service, everything. I must say we did not eat much there on this trip as like to try the many great restaurants in BKK. But have had dinner on several past trips at Normandie and it is lovely and a nice treat! This time our dining highlight was offsite at Gaggan - 25 tiny courses of modern Indian cuisine, I highly recommend but be prepared to spend a good 3+ hours! But a great experience with delicious food. The MO made the res for us about a month in advance which is necessary.

Anyway we also love the hotel and look forward to the renovations although I do love my state room having stayed in the exact same one numerous times over the years so hope that view doesn’t change!
Yes , missed seeing you by couple of minutes at least once ! Glad we chatted for a bit , thanks to MOBKK concierge fast work / quick thinking .

Love the State Rooms too .
The views should be similar and I hope the bath / dressing areas will still have a view

Stayed at a few other hotels previously too , The Sukothai , ex FS .. think few hotels here owned by friends .
Have even passed complimentary stays at a few including COMO Metropolitan . Will try not to pass again this year .