FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - GS Qualifying for 2019 Discussion / Questions
Old Jan 12, 2019, 4:53 pm
physioprof

Programs: United Global Services, Amtrak Select Executive
Originally Posted by unitedflyer91
I did not qualify after remarkable stats..pretty heartbroken I get to appeal to the United "judge".

231k PQMs (United Metal Intl with 95% of booking in Polaris Domestic/Intl)
61k PQD
87 PQS

If you are close with the airline or can nudge a 21 year old flying 400k miles in 2019, a team of 9 exclusively flying United and realistically make that an easier travel experience without going to JetSuiteX, please continue the Holiday season and PM me.

Update: I called the 1K desk and they appealed me. I'll know by the 15th with an email. If I'm still not accepted, there's a 2nd round of appeals where I proudly get to say I'm a large social media influencer (100m YouTube views monthly with over 4 billion views/20 million subscribers produced since my company's existence). If that doesn't work, I don't know what to do and they said my only large flight of 2018 ($13k in partner PQMs via Lufthansa - couldn't force client to book anything else, I always try to have them follow the United regime but travel agencies you know?) was a possible deterrent, however Dawn (United 1K Team Services) said things are looking good.
I'm a little confused. You're saying that of your $61K PQD, $48K were on United aircraft, and $13K were on Lufthansa?