FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The Athenee Hotel (formerly Plaza Athenee), Bangkok, Thailand [Master Thread]
Old Jan 12, 2019, 12:54 am
CO-PLAT

Programs: Delta Platinum & 2MM, Marriott Lifetime TIT, Hertz Pres Club, IHG Gold, *A Gold
Originally Posted by margarita girl
I went back to the lounge and asked the agent who had told me lounge access was only for Ambassador members and she corrected herself. She said Ambassador and Platinum members.
Whew.
I found it very convenient to walk to Ploenchit BTS from the hotel. I timed it once and took 6:05 walking at a leisurely pace with very few stairs. That is from the elevator on the 1st floor to the barrier at the station. Leave the hotel and turn right on the road. Cut through the Okura Hotel lot and walk into the air conditioned Park Ventures building. Pass the Boots pharmacy and take the escalator up. Make a U-turn at the top of the escalator and follow the path to the BTS. I think you can also cut through the Okura lobby also, but never tried it.

In addition to Boots, there is a large 7-11, a sushi stand and a Boba Tea place all right there.