FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Points Missing (Post-Merger) - General Discussion
Old Jan 12, 2019, 12:25 am
Finkface

Programs: AS 75k, UA peon, BA Bronze, AC E50k, Marriott Plat, HH Diamond, Fairmont Plat (RIP)
Points missing from account

I’ve been trying to get this fixed for a month now and half a dozen calls and I don’t know what else to do.

I am missing over 200k points from my account. Coincidentally, that is about the same number that transferred over from SPG when my accounts were combined. The SPG transfer does show in the activity but one of the reps I spoke to thought that they may not actually have been credited and that might be the issue.

Going back to 2017 (the limit for viewing), adding up all the credited points and subtracting the two redemptions I made gives a total that is 170k more than the balance in my account. There was just over 30k in the account before that.

I have talked to four different reps in Elite Services. They all get the same total when they add it up and they have all escalated and tell me to call back in three days. The last one today was great and said he would make sure it was fixed. An hour later, I got an email from account integration saying that the 200k SPG points were credited. Period. Nothing about investigating further despite everyone agreeing that the points are missing.

Any ideas what I can do now?

Edit: I see my post was merged into this thread. I have emailed William #Starwood Lurker in hopes that someone can help me sort this out.

Last edited by Finkface; Jan 12, 2019 at 11:03 am