FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Can airlines change their terms after you’ve bought your ticket(Norwegian)
Old Jan 11, 2019, 1:23 pm
Fly me to the Stars

Originally Posted by Mary Louise
Hi,

My husband and I flew from Stockholm to Gatwick and then to Boston last summer. We purchased a premium ticket. We received an email from Norwegian that we can enjoy the lounge in Stockholm. When we checked in at Stockholm, the GA confirmed that we had lounge access and gave us directions on how to access the lounge. When we went to the lounge we were denied access as our trip to Gatwick was not considered a long haul. I showed the lounge representative my email from Norwegian and she told me that Norwegian are ....ing liars. I could not believe what I was hearing. She told us to see a Norwegian rep but she was not letting us into the lounge. The Norwegian reps at the airport were useless. We never gained access to the lounge.

ML
When you book a connecting flight on Norwegian you will only have lounge access at the airport your long-haul flight departs from. It has always been like this and the Norwegian staff should have known this. Hopefully you wen't to the No. 1 lounge at Gatwick, they definitely would have let you in.