FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Looking to use UR to get flight from SEA to KOA
Old Jan 11, 2019, 9:19 am
matrim33

Originally Posted by samplat
Are you able to see other AS flights, just not the nonstops? If so, maybe AS isn’t making them available for partner awards? I checked AA award redemption as it’s another AS partner, and regardless of the dates I tried, it only gave me options with stops for SEA-KOA, no nonstops.
Really not seeing any AS, but I have mostly been looking at non-stops. I'm guessing awardtracker isn't 100%? I don't think it's a matter of the flights only being available sometimes. I haven't found it once and have searched a lot.

Also, if the award flight isn't showing up on BA or SQ's websites, is there a chance they are available by phone?

Originally Posted by SFO777
If there are no award seats, consider using UR points at 1.5x if you have CSR or CSP.
So it would cost you 6,667 points for every $100 in airfare. And you earn miles when you fly.
We do have CSR, so yes this is an option. Would save me about 20% on points if I could do it through awards. But would rather pay extra for non-stop. We have 2 young children and don't want to deal with a stopover.

Last edited by beckoa; Jan 11, 2019 at 11:49 pm Reason: merged consecutive posts