FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - FAQ : Selecting Annual Choice Benefit
View Single Post
Old Jan 10, 2019, 5:34 pm
swintec

Originally Posted by ftrichard
Ah, yes. That would do it. 50 qualifying nights in the first 15 days of January 2019. The stars would have to align for all these qualifying events to post within the first 15 days but technically do-able.

What's more likely is that the OP of this claim is talking about the exact same 50-night or 75-night Choice Benefits qualified for in *2018* that all the rest of us are talking about but they don't want to admit it. Otherwise they would have broken down how they've accrued 50 qualifying nights for Choice Benefit 2019 between Jan 1 and 15 this year.
*sigh*

First, I never said i had 50 nights, in fact, my original post asked about selecting choiceS for 2019 (emphasis mine). Side note, i havent received a birthday elite credit in several years at this point but thats for another thread.

Secondly, and I will say it again, this isnt about 2018. I already selected those back in august. The night counters reset on the 1st of the year and those who earn nights since the 1st have started to have their nights increment for the new year.

Third, you earn the night credit, they get added to your account, there is no magic or anything being done.