FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Marriott vs Hilton (and other hotel program comparisons)
Old Jan 10, 2019, 9:35 am
vishalgupta22

Programs: BA Gold, AA Platinum, SQ Gold, Marriott Titanium
Originally Posted by Palty
what do you mean by not all nights get posted why not ? and if it doesn't get posted to your Marriott account then to where then does it get posted ?
Originally Posted by daloosh
Since the Marriott/Starwood merger last August, a lot of things have been out of whack, to say the least. Many stays, and meetings, have not posted correctly. Bonuses have not posted correctly, and so on.
!
I also agree with Marriott points / stays not posting currently after the merger. I haven't had a stay where I did not have to spend significant amount of time getting the stay / points posted correctly.
The flow has been like:
  • I fill up the missing stay form or contact us
  • 10 days later someone sends me a email that they have verified and everything looks good. Everything that was supposed to be posted is posted
  • I check and find that either nothing was done or the posting is still incorrect
  • 10 days later someone fixes it (sometimes another email round)
The latest is my stay in KL which I checked out on 1/1 which posted incorrectly. I have filled up contact us and waiting for them.

Last edited by vishalgupta22; Jan 10, 2019 at 9:45 am