FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What do you do with your (unused) amenity kits .
Old Jan 9, 2019, 2:51 pm
aceman

Programs: BA bronze, Hertz pres circle, Marriott Platinum, hilton diamond
I dont generate anywhere near as many as most here and even I'm a little tired of them, 50% of the time they get left on board. The white company ones I've tactically had out when people came round, and given to them when they've asked about them.

Earlier this year a friends wife very sweetly asked me for a Liberty F one when I was coming back from LAS (one of the very few f class flights I've taken), I was a bit sloshed, and totally forgot to bring it with me along with my phone cables. Was a little embarrassing when I spoke to them next and she excitedly asked me if I'd brought it, especially since in the same call they asked me to be the godfather to their new daughter.... If anyone has a liberty one knocking around, you could get me out of some warm(ish) water!

I once gave the Pjs to a friend, who called me a few days later asking why I hated her, she said they were the itchiest most uncomfortable things she'd ever worn in her life, since then I left them behind!