FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [ARCHIVE 2018 to 2019] Conrad Maldives Rangali Island {MDV}
Old Jan 9, 2019, 10:35 am
fedechat

Programs: AA EXP, HH Diamond, Marriott Platinium
Originally Posted by dein_gesicht
Mine is much more expensive I'm a diamond member (if that makes any difference)

Water Villa to Superior Water Villa - additional USD132.81 per night Inclusive of Tax
Water Villa to Retreat Water Villa - additional USD266.48 per night Inclusive of Tax
Water Villa to Deluxe Water Villa - additional USD488.12 per night Inclusive of Tax
Did you check the price on Hilton.com? I made a comparison from WV to SWV after searching online on Hilton.com (login first), in my case from WV to SWV was $75 on HHonors so they matched that upgrade cost.

Is anybody at the resort at this moment?, I'm staying until Saturday, so far so good with only two complains. I saw so many pics from the canapes/mini sandwich during cocktail hour (4:30 to 5:30pm) but what they offer now is just 2 small pieces of dim sum/tempura/satay around 5:15pm (yesterday was at 5:30 before it was over), is so small they will fit two of each on one on a tea plate, plus the mocktail of the day is just a mixed fruit juice (water melon and something more) which has been the same 2 days in a row.

The other complain, I did't get any honeymoon anniversary decoration on my bed once we arrived, not a big deal (for me) but I have been getting that on my previous hotels and even a cake (Le Meridien Siem Reap), probably they forgot about it? I told them back in April on the same email I requested the upgrade option.